I like to think of those extra special kinds of leaders as boldacious (yep, I made that word up).
Here are some of the things about boldacious leaders that make them so extraordinary:
- They help us see better futures for ourselves, both individually and collectively.
- They invite us to come along on their journey (they don't demand compliant followership).
- They are passionate about the journey they're on, and it's contagious.
- They accept us just as we are, then invest in us like crazy to move us toward our best possibilities.
- They communicate consistently and persistently about where they think we oughta go and why they think it's important to go there.
- They genuinely care about us, and it shows.
Sign me up, Captain. I'll gladly play on Team Boldacious.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.