Learning can come from:
- A book/article/blog we're reading.
- Screwing something up monumentally.
- Watching an expert practice his/her craft.
- Seeking tutorials from knowledgeable others.
- Soliciting the advice and counsel of a wise mentor.
- Paying attention to the cycles and rhythms of nature.
- Asking consequential questions, of ourselves and others.
- Trying to get better at something (e.g., fishing, physics, etc.).
- Reflecting on the "why," "how," and "what happened" of a previous endeavor.
- Observing someone make a mess of things (e.g., their job, their life, their children).
LOTS of ways to learn, but remember - stop learning, stop living.