A few notable Time Sucks:
- Layers of "permission" required, just to make simple decisions and take simple actions.
- Meetings that are either agenda-less or completely disconnected from our goals.
- "Hair on fire" work environments, where urgency persistently trumps importance.
- Team players, at all levels, who seemingly don't understand our mission.
- Systems and processes that are bureaucracy protective rather than customer focused.
Oh, one more:
- Organizational leaders who don't understand Time Sucks.
We can reduce or eliminate almost all of those Time Sucks.
Time's a wastin'....