When living with purpose is more important to us than achieving status, then we are freer (and more apt) to:
- Love others more authentically.
- Serve others with fidelity.
- Premise our decisions and actions on principles instead of outcomes.
- Focus on the spiritual more than the material.
- Live more simply.
- Listen more and talk less.
- Seek inner peace.
If we're truly interested in being our fullest selves, then status shouldn't matter.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.