- Talking too much and listening too little
- Trying to "fix" the weaknesses of others rather than leveraging their strengths
- Deploying too many initiatives at one time
- Believing flattery
- Noticing only the bad stuff
- Attempting to resolve conflict through email
- Allowing uncertainty to prevent progress
As I abandoned each, slowly but surely, our results got increasingly better.
Still got work to do, but knowing what doesn't work is a good start.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.