What do artful dodgers look like? They avoid...
- making substantive decisions.
- owning the decisions they do make.
- having tough conversations.
- sharing the praise/glory/kudos.
- the messy but meaningful work that occurs on the front lines.
- change when it's evident that change is needed.
- the explosion, once they've lit the fuse.
The worst of the artful dodgers are those who happen to occupy positions of leadership.
While we can't completely avoid the artful dodgers, we can most certainly avoid being like them.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.