Indeed, a hundred years goes faster than we think.
So, how can we make the most of the short life we are given?
Some modest suggestions:
- Make a difference (somehow, some way, everyday).
- Love more freely, forgive more easily.
- Try to leave others feeling better, just by having had an encounter with you.
- Be on the constant look out for ways to serve others, especially those in need.
- Be more thankful (and a little less bitchy).
- Try new stuff, learn new things, be a little fearless.
And, don't blink.