Great educators (and I've known a lot of 'em)
great schools (and I've worked in several of 'em)
have some similar and endearing qualities:
- They are open, honest and transparent in their dealings.
- They have high expectations for themselves and others.
- They embody and manifest respectfulness toward others.
- They purposefully assign and add value to others (in small ways and large).
- They passionately serve others.
- They engender a sense of hopefulness about the future.
- They are relentlessly focused on LEARNING!