As a kid I loved playing catch. My partner of the moment -- dad or brother or friend -- and I would grab a ball of some kind and throw it back and forth to each other. Playing catch provided an easy but engaging hang with the other person. (It could even include more than two participants.)
Engaging with curious-minded others has the same effect on me. It's like playing intellectual "catch."
Here are some of the benefits of playing Curiosity Catch:
- Thinking skills sharpen.
- It is beneficial to all participants.
- Interesting stuff and ideas always surface.
- It provides a safe and easy place to "wonder."
- Collective intelligence accelerates individual intelligence.
- It pushes thinking to the outer edges of what is already known/believed.
Wanna play catch?