We all just want to be more effective as leaders.
As we move and grow and learn and stretch ourselves along the journey to more effectiveness, we sometimes hit potholes in that pathway.
Here are some of the potholes that slow our journey toward betterness:
- We spend more time talking than listening
- We forget to notice and acknowledge the good work of those around us
- We get focused on the little stuff at the expense of the BIG stuff
- We opt for convoluted/complex systems instead of the most easily navigable
- We abandon growing others and ourselves due to "time constraints"