How can the leader manage the organizational attention, and the team, in order to pursue the Vision and achieve the Goals?
- Clearly articulate the Vision and Goals in an easily understandable way.
- Relentlessly keep the Vision and Goals as the focal point of effort.
- Chunk the work out; all team members must have clearly articulated skin in the game.
- Calendar regular conversations with team members about their progress.
- Remove unable or unwilling team members gracefully and quickly.
Job 1: Focusing the attention of the organization on the Vision and the Goals.
Job 2: Execution toward Vision and Goals achievement.
Job 2 is harder than Job 1. That's the part where the TEAM has to produce.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.