- Think often and deeply about our principles/values.
- Come up against what are obviously life-impacting decisions.
- Fail at something important.
- Succeed at something important.
- Are pressed to reflection by a valued mentor.
- Have a scrape with death (our own or that of a loved one).
Clarity evades us when we...
- Are too busy to THINK.
- Forsake or forget our values.
- Spend too much time/effort on the mundane.
- Neglect our loved ones.
- Lose sight of the "main thing."
Life is better when we view and live it with clarity. And that view is completely within our control.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.