- Others "just don't get it."
- We lose touch with reality.
- We don't understand why.
- The tasks and the outcomes don't seem to mesh.
- The effort/thinking/motivations are scattered all over the place.
- Decisions make absolutely no sense.
- Hurting others becomes the norm.
- We can't seem to get all the pieces to "fit."
- The workload seems all askew.
- Complaining trumps complimenting.
- A sense of futility pervades.
- The work is simply undoable.
- The boss is completely disconnected.
Craziness is both cause and effect of depression (in humans and in organizations).
Now for the million dollar question: How do I contribute to the craziness?
And a second million dollar question: How can I stop contributing to the craziness?
Turning toward sanity (i.e., getting better) starts with me - one word, one act, one step, one thought, one decision at a time.