Feeling the pull toward a life of service to others is quite common. Committing to a life of service to others is a whole nuther ballgame.
The most effective servant leaders I know quite deliberately engage in the following:
- They serve WAY more than they talk about serving.
- They view NOW as the best time to serve others.
- They actively pursue ways to be of service.
- They serve in both small ways and large.
- They seek not praise for their service.
Applications are not necessary. Anyone can play. Now is the best time to start.