I've got a little age on me now. And yet, I still have mentors. My mentors come in all shapes, sizes, ages, and genders, but they continually make me better. As the beneficiary, I've had a front-row seat to their deployment efforts.
Here are some of the impactful things those MentorMeisters practice:
- Advocacy - they cheer and encourage.
- Attentiveness - they pay attention, intensely.
- Inquisitiveness - they ask really good questions.
- Listening - they engage in powerful and active listening.
- Reflectiveness - they cause me to look at myself, VERY closely.
- Betterment - they embody continual improvement, and invite others along.