- Work - showing up, doing our part (no matter how menial the task or assignment)
- Resistance - facing and resolving pushback (whether free weights or political opposition)
- Effort - physical, mental, emotional, spiritual
- Commitment - following through on what we've promised (even when it doesn't feel good)
- Competition - wrestling with worthy opponents, playing by the rules, accepting the outcomes
- Failure - because it forces us to carefully reflect on the WHY
All about choices....
* On the topic of choices, so very thankful for our fallen on this Memorial Day (including Nelson Coulter, 1945, RIP).