Rather, I'm talking about that group of leaders (whether parents, teachers, managers, or generals) who pull us toward bigger, better, brighter futures.
As result we find our bigger, better, brighter selves.
What's so special about these Tough Love Leaders?
- They craft and articulate a worthy pursuit WITH us (not AT us).
- They stay focused on the BIG stuff, refusing to get mired in the menial and superficial.
- They give their very best and require the same from us.
- They shrink not from challenge.
- They model and expect relentless (and shared) learning.
- They are wangateurs of our holistic wellbeing.
Hard is not our enemy. Weak is.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.