The individuals and organizations I most admire are fully committed to continuous improvement.
Here are some of the things they do to achieve that forward momentum:
- QUESTION - Everything, starting with themselves.
- REFLECT - Continually. What am I doing? Why am I doing it? Is it worth spending my life-energy on? If so, how can I do it better?
- CONNECT - Perpetually seeking and consuming the wisdom of others.
- PLOD - Moving forward, step by step, breath by breath, fail by fail.
- LEARN - Relentlessly in sense-making mode, connecting the dots, adding more dots.
The Big Bang only happened once. Everything since has been imperfect progress.
For those that desire to make a better world, that imperfect progress can be insanely intentional.
It is a choice...