Many folks find the pursuit of excellence offensive. Here's why...
- It requires deep thinking about an ambiguous future.
- It produces as many questions as it does answers.
- It challenges assumptions, encroaches on dogma.
- It requires extra investments of effort and time.
- It exposes mediocrity and averageness.
- It means shaking up the status quo.
- It requires continuous LEARNING.
- It is extremely uncomfortable.
- It is risky.
And yet, some folks pursue excellence anyway -- zealously.
Sign me up!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.