- Clear, and clearly articulated vision - the whole team knows WHERE we're going.
- Heavy lifters - the team is made up of folks who know their job, and get it done, consistently.
- Prioritization - the hard stuff gets tackled first.
- Small-stuff-itis - the little things matter, and everyone on the team knows it.
- Fixation syndrome - everyone has authority (and uses it) to fix the problems they identify.
- Progress focused - judicious movement forward, not haste, is the norm.
- More learning needed - it's simply an assumed state of being.
Sounds like a fun team to work with, huh?